Calculate your size
We recommend that you contact a retailer for further advice.
The association between anthropometric measurements (rider height/horse height) and frame size is a statistical average based on the over 17,000 tests carried out and present in the idmatch database considering the correlation between frame size - stem length. All this - given that each Cipollini® frame has a specific geometry aimed at the different use of the specific type of cyclist - has the sole purpose of providing an initial indication of the correct size to choose for the specific model. In order to fully enjoy the experience with a Cipollini® frame, we advise you to choose an "idmatch dealer" or a professional biomechanic for the correct positioning on the bike.
How to measure height
How to measure crotch
Discover BOND EVO in every detail
BOND EVO is a comfortable essence thanks to a frame with attention paid to the minimum detail.
- . by the internal cable passage that provides maximum integration for hydraulic and electronic cables, thanks to the 1'' 1/2 steering series and the specific fork.
- . by the BB86 central bracket which allows the direct assembly of the press-fit caps of the group producer without the need for adapters.
- . by the passage compatible with comfort covers of up to 28 mm.
- maximum tyre width28 mm (MEASURED WIDTH)
- central movementPRESSFIT 41 X 86,5 mm
- fork weight420 g
- chassis weight1020 g
- seat postOFFSET 15 mm 130 g. Optional: OFFSET 0 mm
- headsetCONICAL 1.1/2” 1.1/2”
- handlebar stemFSA ST ROAD NS ACR alloy -6° A9(XS: 90 mm, S: 100 mm, M: 110 mm, L: 120 mm, XL: 130 mm) + Vision Trimax Aero ACR(XS: 400 mm, S/M/L: 420 mm, XL: 440 mm)
- exchangeSRAM RIVAL E-TAP AXS D1
- chainSRAM PC RIVAL D1, 12s
- gripper controlsSRAM RIVAL E-TAP AXS Flat Mount
- coversPirelli Cinturato Velo TLR 28-622
- derailleurSRAM RIVAL E-TAP AXS D1
- forkMCipollini BOND EVO DB
- garnishSRAM RIVAL D1 48-35 DUB Glossy Black(XS/S: 170 mm, M/L: 172,5 mm, XL: 175 mm)
- central movementSRAM DUB ROAD Press Fit 86,5 x 41 mm
- handlebar tapeSupacaz Super Sticky Kush Classic - Black, Pair
- sprocket setSRAM XG-1250 D1 X-Glide 10-36, 12 s
- seatpostMCipollini BOND EVO
- rotorsSRAM Paceline Road Centerlock 160 mm
- rear wheelFulcrum Racing 400 DB
- rear wheelFulcrum Racing 400 DB
- saddleSelle Italia Model X Superflow
- chassisMCipollini BOND EVO DB
TCM, the Frame of a Genius
MCipollini’s TCM monocoque frame eliminates many of the weaknesses of the other monocoque frames on the market, which are often built by fastening the rear triangle to the front of the frame using adhesive. This treatment makes the frame structure more prone to deterioration in the long term, resulting in a decrease in performance. TCM's monocoque structure however tends to absorb the pressures of the frame more evenly and with less impact, promoting durability over the years. Stronger, tougher, lighter: this is why the MCipollini frame is The Frame of a Genius.
How we build the TCM frame
The TCM frame created from a single mould, thanks to a long and complex machining process. The carbon elements are positioned and layered inside an aluminium mould to achieve the maximum result. This means that the lamination process produces a single piece that does not undergo any further structural processing or subsequent firing that could alter the frame structure.
The choice of the fibres used in the lamination, their certification and the autoclave construction technology bestow unique mechanical characteristics to the MCipollini frames. The materials used in the manufacturing process are pre-impregnated with epoxy matrix resins and undergo sequential checks to ensure that the resin content is uniform on all the various parts.
SPARE PARTS DISC
SPARE PARTS CA