Calculate your size
We recommend that you contact a retailer for further advice.
The association between anthropometric measurements (rider height/horse height) and frame size is a statistical average based on the over 17,000 tests carried out and present in the idmatch database considering the correlation between frame size - stem length. All this - given that each Cipollini® frame has a specific geometry aimed at the different use of the specific type of cyclist - has the sole purpose of providing an initial indication of the correct size to choose for the specific model. In order to fully enjoy the experience with a Cipollini® frame, we advise you to choose an "idmatch dealer" or a professional biomechanic for the correct positioning on the bike.
How to measure height
How to measure crotch
Discover every detail of NKTT.
NKTT is the MCipollini time trial bike designed for TT specialists with incredible high-speed grip.
- stem183 G (105Mm)
- maximum tyre width29 Mm (Measured Width)
- central movementPressfit 46 X 86.5 Mm
- fork weight410 G
- chassis weight1110 G
- seat postModular Offset 30 : 0 Mm Modular Offset 0: -30Mm) 140 Mm
- headsetConical 1.1/2" 1.1/2
- appendagesPro Missile EVO Ski Bend
- handlebar stemMCipollini NKTT DB + Pro Missile EVO
- batteryShimano Battery BT-DN110-A
- exchangeShimano Ultegra Di2 12s R8150
- battery chargerShimano EC300
- chainShimano M8100 12s
- gripper controlsShimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9160 Remote TT + Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 ST-R9180 TT & BR-R9270
- coversPirelli Cinturato Velo TLR 28-622
- derailleurShimano Ultegra Di2 R8150
- forkMCipollini NKTT DB
- garnishShimano Ultegra Power meter R8100-P Power Meter 52/36(S: 170 mm, M/L: 172,5 mm, XL: 175 mm)
- central movementShimano Pressfit BB72
- handlebar tapeSupacaz Super Sticky Kush Classic - Black, Pair
- sprocket setShimano Ultegra 12s R8100 11-34
- seatpostMCipollini NKTT
- rotorsShimano RTCL800 160 mm
- rear wheelFulcrum Racing 400 DB
- rear wheelFulcrum Racing 400 DB
- saddleSelle Italia Model X Superflow
- chassisMCipollini NKTT DB
TCM, the Frame of a Genius
MCipollini’s TCM monocoque frame eliminates many of the weaknesses of the other monocoque frames on the market, which are often built by fastening the rear triangle to the front of the frame using adhesive. This treatment makes the frame structure more prone to deterioration in the long term, resulting in a decrease in performance. TCM's monocoque structure however tends to absorb the pressures of the frame more evenly and with less impact, promoting durability over the years. Stronger, tougher, lighter: this is why the MCipollini frame is The Frame of a Genius.
How we build the TCM frame
The TCM frame created from a single mould, thanks to a long and complex machining process. The carbon elements are positioned and layered inside an aluminium mould to achieve the maximum result. This means that the lamination process produces a single piece that does not undergo any further structural processing or subsequent firing that could alter the frame structure.
The choice of the fibres used in the lamination, their certification and the autoclave construction technology bestow unique mechanical characteristics to the MCipollini frames.
The materials used in the manufacturing process are pre-impregnated with epoxy matrix resins and undergo sequential checks to ensure that the resin content is uniform on all the various parts.