Calculate your size
We recommend that you contact a retailer for further advice.
The association between anthropometric measurements (rider height/horse height) and frame size is a statistical average based on the over 17,000 tests carried out and present in the idmatch database considering the correlation between frame size - stem length. All this - given that each Cipollini® frame has a specific geometry aimed at the different use of the specific type of cyclist - has the sole purpose of providing an initial indication of the correct size to choose for the specific model. In order to fully enjoy the experience with a Cipollini® frame, we advise you to choose an "idmatch dealer" or a professional biomechanic for the correct positioning on the bike.
How to measure height
How to measure crotch
Discover RB1K THE ONE in every detail
RB1K THE ONE brings Mario Cipollini's vision to a disc-brake road bike.
- maximum tyre width29 mm (MEASURED WIDTH)
- central movementPRESSFIT 41 X 86,5 MM
- fork weight430 g
- chassis weight1.160 g
- seat postOFFSET 18 mm 140 g. Optional: OFFSET 0 mm
- headsetCONICAL 1.1/2" 1.1/2"
- handlebar stemVision HB Metron 5D ACR 3K(XXS/XS/S: 100x400 mm, M: 110x420 mm, L: 120x420 mm, XL/XXL: 130x440 mm c-c)
- exchangeSRAM RED E-TAP AXS D1
- chainSRAM PC RED D1, 12 s
- gripper controlsSRAM RED E-TAP AXS DICS D1 Flat Mount F20
- coversPirelli P Zero Race TLR 26-622
- derailleurSRAM RED E-TAP AXS D1
- forkMCipollini RB1K The One DB
- garnishGuarnitura RED D1 QUARQ Powermeter DUB 48-35(XXS/XS/S: 170 mm, M/L: 172,5 mm, XL/XXL: 175 mm)
- central movementSRAM DUB Press Fit 86,5 x 41 mm
- handlebar tapeSupacaz Super Sticky Kush Classic - Black, Pair
- sprocket setSRAM XG-1290 D1 X-Glide 10-33, 12 s
- seatpostMCipollini RB1K The One DB
- rotorsSRAM Centerline X ROAD 2P Centerlock 160mm
- rear wheelCampagnolo BORA WTO 60 DB 2WF DCS XDR
- rear wheelCampagnolo BORA WTO 45 DB 2WF DCS
- saddleSelle Italia SLR Boost Superflow Carbon Kit
- chassisMCipollini RB1K The One DB
TCM, the Frame of a Genius
MCipollini’s real TCM monocoque frame eliminates many of the weaknesses of the other monocoque frames on the market, which are often built by fastening the rear triangle to the front of the frame using adhesive.. This treatment makes the frame structure more prone to deterioration in the long term, resulting in a decrease in performance.
TCM's monocoque structure however tends to absorb the frame pressures more evenly and less impactful, promoting durability over the years.
Stronger, tougher, lighter: This is why the MCipollini frame is the Frame of a Genius.
How we build the TCM frame
The TCM frame created from a single mould, thanks to a long and complex machining process. The carbon elements are positioned and layered inside an aluminium mould to achieve the maximum result. This means that the lamination process produces a single piece that does not undergo any further structural processing or subsequent firing that could alter the frame structure.
The choice of the fibres used in the lamination, their certification and the autoclave construction technology bestow unique mechanical characteristics to the MCipollini frames. The materials used in the manufacturing process are pre-impregnated with epoxy matrix resins and undergo sequential checks to ensure that the resin content is uniform on all the various parts.